Accountancy Etc is a cost-effective finance and accounting service provided by an experienced qualified accountant.
The aim is to provide individuals and businesses who need the services of a qualified accountant on a one-off, part-time or occasional basis.
Services are tailored to requirements, from straightforward financial accounting and payroll provision to management accounts, business planning and company secretarial services. Additional options include help with IT implementation (hardware and software) and HR administration.
What do you need? - Frendly professional help to give you confidence to start a business, write a business plan and raise finance? - management accounts to help you run your business efficiently? - help with reducing costs? - cashflow and credit control assistance? - an experienced accountant to come in and give practical help and advice every so often? - Contact details are shown below!
Examples of the range of accounting services on offer:
Setting up of financial accounting systems (sales, purchase and nominal ledgers) financial accounting (invoicing to customers, payment of suppliers), VAT returns, cashbook and cashflow, credit control, & payroll. Management accounting: Profit and Loss accounts and Balance sheet, business reports, forecasting, budgeting, business planning. Year-end statutory accounts. Taxation calculation and returns: self-assessment returns, corporation tax and VAT.
How accounting and business services can be combined:
Accountancy Etc aims to use an integrated approach to assist almost any type of organisation at all stages of development, from individuals starting up a business to companies needing to expand or develop existing accounting and office systems, through to businesses with specific problems, in financial difficulties or preparing to be sold.
Examples of how the service can help:
Getting started with Accountancy Etc:
- Business start-ups - provide advice and guidance, prepare business plan to raise finance, set up bank accounts, VAT & HMRC registration, supply accounting services (selected from the 'range of accounting services' above), help to decide on prices and discounts to offer, assist with the valuation of a prospective business or franchise prior to purchase.
- Business expansion - develop or change accounting services, improve profit and management reporting, prepare budgets and forecasts, provide payroll service and HR documentation and policies, recruit finance staff (accountants, bookkeepers, finance assistants, payroll staff), establish policies and procedures, facilitate risk assessment and staff training events, assist with capital expenditure decisions and long-term financial planning, purchasing and work scheduling.
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations - part time or occasional help with accounts and returns to regulatory bodies such as the Housing Corporation. Provide part-time Finance Manager input and assistance. Prepare Board papers & present results and forecasts to Trustees or Directors.
- Business problems - financial evaluation, profit analysis, turnaround planning, negotiations with banks and creditors, credit control, cash management.
- Above all, Accountancy Etc offers flexibility. A free initial no-obligation meeting is provided at home or business premises. Depending on what work is agreed, the cost can be either a single payment or a regular monthly charge for ongoing service. There are no hidden costs. All work is supported by written quotations and clear terms and conditions.
Email or call with brief details of your requirements to:
Tel: 01179 656427